Subscription Monetization CoE
A Case Study
Faster implementation with CoE model
Service: Center of Excellence for Oracle BRM Implementation
See how a large communication service provider leveraged CoE model to double the speed of BRM implementation.
The client is one of the largest radio companies with over 30 million subscribers. The company creates and offers commercial-free music; premier sports and live events; news and comedy; exclusive talk and entertainment shows; and a wide variety of commercial-free Latin music, sports, and talk programming.
- Large BSS account consolidation
- Migrate and consolidate the XM and database having over 12 million subscribers each into single DB
- Provide the capability to combine multiple accounts and their associated radios into a single account for management, billing, and discount purposes
- BRM Upgrade support from 7.2.1 to 7.5.
- Set up an
onsite / offshoreteam with certified architects
- Designed solution to deliver BSS account consolidation in BRM
- Migrated and consolidated the database with over 12 million subscribers
- Provided the capability to combine multiple accounts and their associated radios into a single account for management, billing, and discount purposes
- Designed bulk data cleanup solutions for maintenance and support team
- Deliver PII compliance solution by AES encrypting 860+million password records