Subscription Platform Implementation for a Leader in Security Software
A Case Study
Industry: Automated Security and Compliance Software
Synthesis Service: Subscription Billing Implementation, Managed Services
Products: Zuora, Salesforce
The client helps companies get enterprise-ready by streamlining SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, CCPA, PCI DSS, and HIPAA compliance. Their product allows companies to get compliant within weeks rather than months and monitors 100+ services, including AWS, GCP, and Azure.
The Context & Challenge
- The client was experiencing rapid growth and looked to launch a new product offerings to expand its global customer base
- To reach this initiative, the client purchased Zuora and, with the support of Synthesis, launched and migrated their entire subscription business onto Zuora’s Subscription Management platform
- The client found its existing monetization solution couldn’t scale with the company’s own pace of innovation. The existing monetization solution offered no flexibility, was error-prone, and required large amounts of manual data entry
- Synthesis implemented Zuora’s Order-to-Cash platform, configuring the client’s core products: SOC2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, multiple charge models, and billing module, which included customer hierarchies and defined revenue recognition rules.
- Synthesis also implemented and configured Zuora CPQ integrating with Salesforce to support the building of guided-selling rules, rules engine, and quote flows.
- The client has now seen a large improvement in employee efficiency with employees no longer spending hours and hours reconciling data.
- Additionally, the sales team now has the ability to provide accurate information and quotes to prospective customers, saving time and lowering their risk of error