Salesforce Cloud Community
Quick Start Package
Synthesis Systems Customer Community (Napili Template) QuickStart implementation is the best way to quickly get started in the Customer Community and receive a fast return on your investment. This is a basic QuickStart to get a Community up and running. It includes basic customization of the standard UI and the use of Community Templates and VisualForce. Synthesis Technologies can preform custom Community implementations, but due to the unique nature of each one, we would need to discuss your specific needs before submitting a proposal. Also note that this QuickStart only applies to the Customer Community, not Customer Plus.
After we review your requirements, we create an implementation plan, which we review with you to ensure that we account for all of your requirements.
Customer Community is configured to include the following:
- Create a Community using the Napili (Customer Service) template
- Set up a custom Community URL
- Apply company logo & color scheme
- Set up landing tab or page
- Configure security for data visibility
- Profile, object & field level security
- Internal user training
- Customer user guide
- Community list views
- Lead or case assignment rules
- Post-implementation support
Finally, we hand off your new Customer Community platform to you with an intensive two hour in-person or web-based training session.
Over the next four weeks after the handoff, Synthesis Systems will provide:
- Two hours of additional phone or email support
- Necessary tweaks to your implementation
Check out More Salesforce Quick Start Packages
Get in touch with us for more information on pricing and delivery models.